Feeding a high-quality pre calver mineral during the dry period is a crucial part in planning for the year ahead. It is one of the most simple and cost-effective measures to carry out in order to get cows on track for a productive, healthy and fertile lactation. Drinagh Co-op High Spec Pre-Calver contains an excellent health package with a new and improved formulation containing elevated levels of Vitamin E and 24% magnesium, boosting immunity and health. This with a balance of essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements ensures all the requirements are met for the cow and the new born calf.
Drinagh Hi-Spec Mineral includes
- Protected trace elements : Superior availability to the cow – ultimate reassurance
- Zinc – Hoof and skin strength
- Copper – Fertility / Health
- Selenium – Health and Immunity
- Ultimate support for a healthy immune system:
- Super levels of vitamin E
- The most important vitamin to support health and immunity
- Selenium in its most usable form
- Needed to recycle vitamin E and support health and immunity
- The correct mineral balance to help curb milk fever:
- Super Magnesium level and correct Sodium and Phosphorous balance
- For a superb start to the lactation
Feeding for best results:
- Feeding rate: 125 – 150g per head per day
- Crucial: feed right the way through the dry period for best results!
- For a 60d dry period, one cow will need 9kg
- For every 10 cows order 5 bags
Co (carbonate) 98.3 mg, Cu (glycinate) 1500 mg, Cu (sulphate) 2000 mg, I (Ca-iodate) 500 mg, Mn (oxide) 3000 mg, Se (Na-selenite) 50 mg, Se (Selium) 25 mg ,Zn (glycinate) 1500 mg,Zn (oxide) 3000 mg
See our brochure ().