- High Milk Ewe is designed to optimise the weight of the lamb and ensure a good supply of milk for the new born lamb.
- Protected protein and Hipro Soya balance protein supply. This is important for lamb weight and milk supply for the young lamb. Protein is also important for colostrum quality and quantity.
- Feed contains a high level of cereals, a source of readily digestible energy.
- Maize is added as a source of by-pass starch. This improves glucose metabolism and can reduce the risk of twin lamb disease.
- Carefully formulated with the addition of digestible fibre to minimise digestive upsets even where high feeding rates are fed.
- Megalac is added to boost the energy of the feed. The addition of Megalac has been shown to improve lamb weight, viability and milk yield.
- Excellent vitamin and mineral supplement to ensure a healthy ewe and a viable lamb at lambing.
- Cal-mag included.
- Phosphorus added to ensure strong bone in the lamb.