When: Wednesday, 6th November 2017, 2.30pm to 9.00pm
Where: West Cork Hotel, Skibbereen
- Milk Supply Agreement and Annual Agreed Volume with creamery staff
- Generator advice and information
- Tom Curran, Farm Management Specialist with Teagasc on collaborative farming information (incl. Contract heifer rearing & farm partnerships)
- Calf rearing with Mr. Martin Kavanagh
- Herd Health with Dr. Doreen Corridan
Also present will be personnel from Teagasc, Munster AI, ICBF, PastureBase, financial institutions and many more industry experts providing free advice, information and demonstrations on a range of products and services.
Don't miss this opportunity to avail of FREE information across a range of areas on a one to one basis.