Why feed pre-calver minerals
Getting a good start to lactation lays the foundation for a productive, healthy and fertile lactation.
With 80% of all disease incidences for dairy cows occurring within 3 weeks of calving, this really is the point at which many battles are won or lost.
Feeding a high quality mineral is a crucial part of your plan for success during the next year. It is also one of the easiest and cheapest things to do to get your cows on track for a productive, healthy and fertile lactation!
Drinagh Hi-Spec Mineral includes
- Protected trace elements : Superior availability to the cow – ultimate reassurance
- Zinc – Hoof and skin strength
- Copper – Fertility / Health
- Selenium – Health and Immunity
- Ultimate support for a healthy immune system:
- Super levels of vitamin E
- The most important vitamin to support health and immunity
- Selenium in its most usable form
- Needed to recycle vitamin E and support health and immunity
- The correct mineral balance to help curb milk fever:
- Super Magnesium level and correct Sodium and Phosphorous balance
- For a superb start to the lactation
Feeding for best results:
- Feeding rate: 125 – 150g per head per day
- Crucial: feed right the way through the dry period for best results!
- For a 60d dry period, one cow will need 9kg
- For every 10 cows order 5 bags
Co (carbonate) 98.3 mg, Cu (glycinate) 1500 mg, Cu (sulphate) 2000 mg, I (Ca-iodate) 500 mg, Mn (oxide) 3000 mg, Se (Na-selenite) 50 mg, Se (Selium) 25 mg ,Zn (glycinate) 1500 mg,Zn (oxide) 3000 mg